LIMOR IPHONE 7 COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully
- The promoter is: Less is Mor Limited, company no 567123 whose registered office is at, NMH Accountants, 4th Flour, North Block, RockField Central, Dundrum, Dublin 16, Republic of Ireland.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Less is Mor Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website http://www.limor.ie, and our @Limorapp Facebook page located on the Facebook platform.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 18th March 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
How you enter the competition - Visit www.limor.ie for further details.
A - Entrants on Facebook
Step 1 - Like and Share the IPHONE 7 Competition Facebook post
Step 2 - Download Limor from the App Store ,
Step 3 - Create your own unique Limor profile
Step 4 - When logged on to the Limor app click on discovery icon and comment on the Limor iPhone competition podcast #Limorconspiracy
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
12(1). A brand new and unlocked 32GB IPhone 7 (In a standard colour of their choice - excludes Jet Black finish) - subject to availability and competition terms & conditions
12(2). A Limor branded black hoodie(unisex)
12(3). A Limor branded black t-shirt(unisex)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered to their address in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland(Standard shipping)
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English and Republic of Ireland] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England and Republic of Ireland respectively].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Less is Mor Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Less is Mor Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Please note; The Limor App is currently only available to download on Apple phones(IOS devices) therefore excludes Android users. The Limor App must be downloaded on your personal device to enter the competition
26. Less is Mor Limited decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
27. The entrant must be following @Limorapp on Facebook in order to enter.